KRK has an excellent preschool program serving Allen and Fairview, TX.
If you've been looking for a safe, caring preschool in Allen or Fairview, you owe it to yourself to discover the Kids 'R' Kids difference. So what Makes Kids 'R' Kids Different from Other Fairview and Allen Preschools?
The Kids 'R' Kids Preschool Curriculum provides children with a solid foundation for a lifetime of learning as we equip them with the skills they need to take on the social and educational challenges ahead. Daily successes help to instill a sense of accomplishment that builds your child's self-confidence and self-esteem during this formative time in her life.
Preschoolers typically have a strong desire for independence as they make new discoveries, and our Preschool Program was designed to meet the unique needs of preschoolers. The preschool curriculum is standards-based and is divided into weekly, theme-based units. Activities like Words of the Week help to strengthen your child's vocabulary and to develop character. Preschoolers also take part in a variety of group and individual skill building activities which complement his developmental growth and provide him with new opportunities to explore and develop his personal interests.
Our Weekly Character Connections activities help your child develop positive character traits and boost self-esteem.
The Kids 'R' Kids Preschool Curriculum includes:
- Child-directed learningallows preschoolers to process and self-regulate their own decisions
- Language, physical and cognitive developmentfocus on learning curves needed for developmental milestones
- Small group activities are planned for every child throughout each day
- Literacy and writing activitiesare age-appropriate and provided daily
- Activities and musicbalance learning and fun
- Emotional and social developmenttakes place with peers and teachers
- Planned outdoor activitiesare provided for physical fitness and development
- Daily enrichment activitiesencourage imaginative and creative play
- Progress reportsinform parents of children's daily accomplishments
- Decision-making skillssupport growing minds
Our Unique Approach
Our preschool curriculum encourages children to explore, and learn new skills and includes plenty of "playtime." We've found that purposeful play helps preschoolers learn to make good choices. Our Learning Stations provide your child with opportunities to develop essential skills in fun and engaging ways. Our learning stations include:
- Construction Station - Architecture, vocabulary, eye-hand coordination and cooperation
- Imagination Station- Social skills, self-confidence, and respect
- Library & Literature Station- Listening skills, word recognition and oral language skills
- Writing Station- Eye-hand coordination, name recognition and self-expression
- Exploration Station- Classification, problem-solving and sequencing
- DiscoveryStation - Experimentation, exploration and prediction
- SensoryStation - Fine motor skills, measuring, and creativity
Music & Movement Station- Listening, teamwork and patterning
At Kids 'R' Kids preschool, we adhere to a “Hug First, Then Teach” philosophy that provides preschoolers with the encouragement and praise they need as they learn to share with others, solve problems, and respect their parents, teachers, and classmates. Please contact us to schedule a tour of our safe, clean, state-of-the-art facilities and see for yourself why Kids 'R' Kids of West Allen is the premiere preschool in Allen and Fairview. Ask about our corporate programs for businesses.